Recommended for broilers, laying hens and turkeys
- Provides prebiotics
- Promotes nutrient absorption
- Provides antioxidant
- Supports the immune system
- Inulin and yeast extracts promote the reproduction of beneficial bacteria which improves the intestinal microbial balance by reducing the population of pathogenic species and thus improves the poultry’s health (Buclaw, 2016; Bilal et al., 2021).
- Yeast extracts promote healthy digestive functions by improving digestive enzyme activity and nutrient utilization
- Inulin supplementation also increase the absorption of nutrients by amelioration of the intestinal mucosa
- Inulin and yeast extracts have a positive effect on the reinforcement of chicken immune status
- Vitamins E and C supplementation provide antioxidant and antistress properties
Instructions for use
For broilers, laying hens and turkeys: 2 g per 1 liter of water.
A shaved measurement gives approximately 1 g.