Hawk Rodenticide Ready-to-Use Place Pacs have been an industry standard for many years, combining proven palatability and rodent acceptance with a formula that can kill rats and mice after a single feeding. Hawk baits are made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant. Hawk Rodenticide Place Pacs are excellent for every day use in and around agricultural buildings and man-made agricultural structures, with proven palatability in a formula preferred by pest control professionals and ag producers.
– Made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant.
– Rats and mice may consume a lethal dose in one night’s feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4-5 days after feeding begins
– Industry standard for palatability and control
– Use Hawk Place Pacs in a rotational program for up to 6 months, especially for regular maintenance baiting during spring & summer.
– Place Pacs contain 1.5 oz of pelleted bait
– Excellent for tight spaces and hard to reach areas.
– Place Pacs keep bait fresh and protect the pellets from dirt, dust and moisture.