*NEW* MOTOMCO INC has innovated a new SOFT BAIT in the Hawk line
Motomco added the easy to use soft bait formulation with the proven palatability and rodent acceptance of Hawk bait. The active ingredient Bromadiolone can kill rats and mice in a single feeding and is a second-generation anticoagulant. Hawk baits are made for every day use in and around agricultural buildings and man-made agricultural structures.
Hawk Soft Bait is formulated with select ingredients, including a unique blend of fats and oils for maximum palatability. Includes and outstanding preservative package to prevent molding, and it won’t freeze or melt in extreme temperatures. Use Hawk in a rotational program for up to six months, especially for regular maintenance baiting during spring and summer.
Features & Benefits
- Made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a 2nd generation anticoagulant
- Rats & mice may consume a lethal dose in 1 night’s feeding, with the first dead rodents appearing 4-5 days after feeding begins
- Formulated with select ingredients, including a unique blend of fats and oils for maximum palatability
- Includes a preservative package to prevent molding
- Baits won’t freeze in extreme cold, or melt in high temperatures
- Manufacturing process ensures contact with sachet paper, maximizing bait acceptance
- Can easily be secured in a bait station, or used indoors in areas away from children, pets & non-target animals
- 10 gm sachet for flexibility with mouse or rat placements
*PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING – LICENSE REQUIRED* https://pharmbarn.ca/pesticides/