When colostrum quality is not optimal, quantity is lacking, or calves are born weak or under weight, give them a boost with Calf’s Choice Total®.
Our premium dried bovine colostrum supplement provides easy effective on-farm neonatal nutrition. Calf’s Choice Total® provides 100 IgG’s to calves to protect them from infectious diseases and prevents Failure of Passive Transfer (FPT).
Research has shown that 100 IgG protects calves from most common infectious diseases and increases health and productivity.
This product is a spray-dried bovine colostrum that’s been heat treated for safety and is free of pathogenic bacteria. When fed as directed, Calf’s Choice Total® gives calves a minimum of +10 grams of immunoglobulins (IgG’s) per
litre of serum (IgG/L). Research has shown that this level protects calves from most common infectious diseases
– Recommended feeding schedule is one dose within 6 hours of birth
– Prevents Failure of Passive Transfer
– Offers protection from infectious diseases
– Contains antibodies to E. coli, bovine rotavirus, bovine coronavirus, BVDV, BRSV, Pl-3V and BHV-1
– Free of pathogenic bacteria such as E. coli, M. paratuberculosis and salmonella species