Hombre® rodenticides contain difethialone, a second-generation anticoagulant invented by Liphatech. Hombre is available as mini blocks, pellets and pellets place packs containing whole grains and flavorings. Hombre kills both mice and rats starting 4-5 days after they have consumed a lethal dose, making it your best option when using in your rotation.
- Hombre bulk pellets allow the applicator to vary quantity as needed within ranges allowed by label, to treat their specific rodent problem.
- Contains difethialone (25 ppm) a second-generation anticoagulant rodenticide; Vitamin K1 is the antidote.
- Pellet shape mimics seeds in rodents’ environment.
- An excellent choice for controlling roof rats.
- Place open trays of pellets between rodent nests and food/water supplies in areas inaccessible to non-targets.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING – LICENSE REQUIRED* https://pharmbarn.ca/pesticides/